ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 22:38:20 -0500
7bit
From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
My that's a lot of messages!!!!!!
What lists are you on?  I am on a blind students list, a guide dog list,  a
ChristianWomen weight los list, and I have a list called blind-wl at yahoo
groups!!
Rhonda

From: Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>

> Rhonda and all,
>
> Thanks for caring about all of us, Rhonda.
>
> Yesterday I stayed home from Daybreak to work on technical ends to my
music
> business. I called Dancing Dots tech support and had to leave a message. I
> found out later that he did not check his messages. Ever notice how
someone
> says on an answering machine that he/she will call back as soon as
possible,
> but you never get a call back? The same with e-mail.
>
> Speaking of e-mail, I get a lot of it, so I unsubscribed from two
deaf-blind
> lists. It still takes up a lot of my time during the week after I get
home.
> i need to knock it off! (smile)
>
> Phil, you may recall that I said there was going to be a wedding at our
> house Tuesday evening. Well, I apparently misunderstood. It's Saturday,
> the 7th, not the third. Anyway guys, I'm playing my old keyboard for that.
> My sister Judy is coming to help me know when to start and when to stop.
> Blanca invited her because she wants to learn about El Salvadorian food,
> which her daughter Blanca wants after her wedding in June. (Yes, my care
> provider and my niece have the same name!) My niece, as well as her
adopted
> brother, both came from Guatemala, and Blanca's mother came from El
> Salvador. My helper Blanca came from El Salvador when she was 16 or 17.
> She has been caring for people for maybe about 25 years! We need more
> people like her, don't we? She and Jose are very kind people.
>
> Sharon
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_11131_1136430817_0

<DIV>I am on a few list and I usually get 193-250 a day</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=signature id=signature>--<BR>I would rather live my life as if
there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if
there isn't, and die to find out there is <BR><BR>IN GOD WE TRUST <BR>-KC-
Ministries <BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff
2px solid">-------------- Original message -------------- <BR>From: Sharon
Hooley &lt;[log in to unmask]&gt; <BR><BR>&gt; Rhonda and all, <BR>&gt;
<BR>&gt; Thanks for caring about all of us, Rhonda. <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;
Yesterday I stayed home from Daybreak to work on technical ends to my music
<BR>&gt; business. I called Dancing Dots tech support and had to leave a
message. I <BR>&gt; found out later that he did not check his messages. Ever
notice how someone <BR>&gt; says on an answering machine that he/she will
call back as soon as possible, <BR>&gt; but you never get a call back? The
same with e-mail. <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Speaking of e-mail, I get a lot of it,
so I unsubscribed from two deaf-blind <BR>&gt; lists. It still takes up a
lot of my time during the week after I get home. <BR>&gt; i need to knock it
off! (smile) <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Phil, you may recall that I said there was
going to be a wed!
 ding at our <BR>&gt; house Tuesday evening. Well, I apparently
misunderstood. It's Saturday, <BR>&gt; the 7th, not the third. Anyway guys,
I'm playing my old keyboard for that. <BR>&gt; My sister Judy is coming to
help me know when to start and when to stop. <BR>&gt; Blanca invited her
because she wants to learn about El Salvadorian food, <BR>&gt; which her
daughter Blanca wants after her wedding in June. (Yes, my care <BR>&gt;
provider and my niece have the same name!) My niece, as well as her adopted
<BR>&gt; brother, both came from Guatemala, and Blanca's mother came from El
<BR>&gt; Salvador. My helper Blanca came from El Salvador when she was 16 or
17. <BR>&gt; She has been caring for people for maybe about 25 years! We
need more <BR>&gt; people like her, don't we? She and Jose are very kind
people. <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Sharon </BLOCKQUOTE></body></html>

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_11131_1136430817_0--