BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"B-P Golden Oldies: \"The listserv troubled by a bad conscience and a good memory.\"" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:10:22 -0700
Should I offer him the antique screwdriver collection?  Is Ralph going so
he could take them with him?  I've even got an extra suitcase he could take
them in.  I think between all of us there are at least a dozen suitcases
here, and we never go anywhere.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT