From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:43:28 -0500

Dear Fellow Celiacs and Family & Friends of Celiacs,

You may or may not know that the Center for Celiac Research (CFCR) of the
University of Maryland is the leading research center in the country if not
the world!  Dr. Alessio Fasano is responsible for so many breakthroughs in
understanding, diagnosing and increasing awareness of celiac.  Dr. Fasano's
research efforts will not only find a cure for celiacs but, I believe, may
help understand and arrest all autoimmune diseases.  I also believe his
awareness and research efforts, in the medical community, may very well
have increased our chances of finally getting a diagnosis!  I firmly
believe we should be supporting Dr. Fasano's efforts - he is simply a
genius!

I am asking you to make a donation in the upcoming 5th Annual International
Walk/Run for Celiac Disease.  If you do not live in a city hosting a walk
or do not have someone to sponsor, then go to the link below and sponsor
Dr. Fasano.  Also, send a letter (email) to your family and friends asking
them to make a donation on your behalf.  You will simply be amazed at the
kind generosity of those you know and even those you may only know
casually.

Thank you for your thoughtful consideration in helping celiacs everywhere
and start spreading the news!  Even just sending out an email request
increases awareness so send it to everyone in your address book...:>)

With Warm Regards,
Janet Kline
Charlotte, NC

Dr. Fasano's Donation Page:
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?
ievent=158896&lis=1&kntae158896=869804762F2F4D67B403B943D54ABE66&supId=12019
5199

Walk Home Page
http://www.celiacwalk.org