From:
Debbie Geary <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Geary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 18:49:55 -0800

Hi all,

THANKS to all who replied!!   Almost everyone recommended that my sister
take her 4 year old twins to see Dr. Alessio Fasano - I had definitely
heard of him but didn't know he was in private practice.   A lot of
folks thought that the kid's severe skin problems might be attributed to
gluten and therefore clear up.  Several recommended Dana Korn's books as
very helpful for parents of newly diagnosed kids.  Almost all advised
that they NOT go GF until after the biopsy.

I received so many replies that I didn't respond to each - thanks so
much to all of you!!

Debbie

Springfield, Virginia