ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:18:04 -0700
Perhaps Judas didn't see how Jesus would forgive him for the terrible thing
that he did.  I've listened to Uncle Dan and Aunt sue's (or maybe someone
else I don't know). interpretation of why Judas did it.  Perhaps he thought,
like the rest tended to think, that Jesus' kingdom was supposed to be on
earth, and Jesus didn't seem to take that seriously, so Judas wanted to fuel
the flames to get Jesus going or something.

Sharon