ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:45:29 -0600
That's horrible! I read all the responses, even the one from some honcho at
the IRS. Oh, this world is sick.

I'm praying and I guess it's time to quit watching TV. I don't watch much
any way except what I want to watch, and most of it is not the sitcom
stuff. Too much trash on TV.

Praying for this country and for those people who think they are so smart
making comments about the Bible. How sad.

Thanks for sharing.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson