ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 06:29:18 -0500
Phil,
I have no trouble understanding why adults suffer because we have all sinned
and Eve caused us all kinds of trouble.  It is still a mystery to me why
little children who have never sinned and animals who are not capable of sin
have to suffer.  Call me dense or whatever but I just do not understand it.
Virgie and Hoshi