ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 08:02:49 -0500
Well, tomorrow it's back to work for me, but as for today, I have time to
write.  Kathy, I'm so happy for you and Greg and for Chris.  May God work a
mighty moving in his soul!  Where in Michigan are you from?

Rhonda, that was a beautiful poem.  You are most blessed of God to be able
to articulate your thoughts in such pretty word pictures.

Vicky, may those involved in mistreating your dog find themselves convicted
by an almighty God for doing this, and may you find peace in the hands of
Daddy God when you ride that bus!

Pat, Vernon will fix that island, your kitchen will be beautiful, and you'll
entertain Vergie when she comes there are all will be behind you.  *Loving*

Peg, let's get over that cold now and get your energy up and flowing again.
I hope the rest did you good.  You're in my prayers.

Ned, you write so eloquently and express your thoughts so understandably.  I
pray you and your son will have a restoration and he will be badck in church
also.

Vinnie, you'll love the Chronicles of Narnia.  I truly want to see the
moovie and hope I get to do that soon.

Amy, I know that your family's bitter struggles are on the heart of our
almighty Father who is the surpreme Family Counselor.  He'll give you the
comfort and strength you need, and I'll be praying for you, your mom and
your dad through this ordeal.

Sharon, I'm glad you had a good Christmas, Hon, and I enjoy your posts.

Vergie, get over those nasty ear aches and that ugly cold.  Then when you
feel like flying, go, baby go!

Karen, I like your tag line that says you'd rather live as if there is a
God.  And I like some of the other ones you have shown on your notes.
*Smile*

Brad, what can I say?  You put it all down for all to see.  You, like
Rhonda, are a clear writer and I enjoy reading your notes.  *Smile*  And I
miss chatting with you.

David, I am praying for that nasty shoulder pain you're having.  And I'm
also praying that you don't need surgery on that rotater cup!  May God heal
you with medication and more!  He can, you know.  And stay off ramps, will
you?  Psst!  And don't eat too much pie now!  I've about had my fill of Swis
steak and gravy, hahaha.

Julie, I like your web site.  I've been there a few times.  Someday I'm
gonna learn how to do that and put up some of my writings.

Phil, listen!  My heart is with you and I love you to pieces.  You and Sandy
are special people, like our E-Pastor and Mrs. E-Pastor.  May God continue
to use you during 2006 and may we all grown closer together and appreciate
you more and more!

To all of you, and to those whom I missed in my thoughts,  I do love you and
cherish your friendship and can't wait to meet you in eternity.  May all of
us have a prosperous new year and realize that we are just a heartbeat away
from eternity!

In The SonLight of God's Love,

April