ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:37:51 -0700
Vicki had a very awkward situation occur today coming home from work where
someone on the bus was doing something to her dog.  A man spoke up and told
the other person to stop it and so did Vicki but he apparently didn't.  No
one else on the bus would speak up and say what was happening, although
Vicki loudly asked, but still, no help was forth coming.  In today's
society, when few people are willing to become involved with anything, this
makes a blind person feel pretty blind, if you know what I mean, so Vicki
will appreciate your prayers.  She was pretty upset by it all and so I would
be, too.  For that matter, Rors seems a little out of sorts tonight as a
result, too.  John came and got her and check Rors out and couldn't find
anything wrong, fortunately, but one time somebody on the bus cut a bunch of
Ror's hair off.  She may not be too happy I brought this up but when I think
of people praying, I think of echurch first so thanks in advance.

Phil.

And God Divided The Light From The Darkness
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com