ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 12:27:02 -0700
Pray that Denver beats the buffalo Bills today.  they play at 6:30 mountain
time this evening.  Denver is playing there, too, and it is freezing.  Well,
it can't be any colder than it is here.  What do you mean, you don't pray
about footballs games?  Are you crazy?  Does this mean you pray for your
team to lose?  I know Kathy doesn't pray that way about the poor Packers.
she is a dedicated cheese head for sure.  I've heard her prayers for the
Packers to win all the way out here in the mountains.  they weren't pretty
either.  She is sort of demanding at times, you know what I mean?  What she
fails to understand is that God isn't a Packers fan.  Last week, for
example, I know God was routing for the Cowboys to beat Kansas City.  He had
to have been the way KC lost in the last few seconds by missing a lousy 20
yard field goal.  I could have kick that one through with my eyes closed.  I
don't blame Him either.  I wouldn't live in KC if you paid me.  Of course, I
wouldn't live in Maine or even Wisconsin either.  I am thinking, though
about moving to New Orleans.  I hear housing is cheap these days.

Phil.

And God Divided The Light From The Darkness
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com