ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:54:17 -0700
Thanks Ned.  At this point in time, Gretchen hasn't come home so I called
her cell phone and asked her if she was waiting until I went to bed.  She
said she was shopping.  Gretchen has three answers when you ask where she
is.  She is either at Walmart, the dollar store, or cleaning the shop.  I'll
let everybody know how the little father daughter talk goes but talking to
junkies isn't like communicating with the average person.  Why?  they lie
about everything.  They know you know that they are lying and they still
lie.  See how powerful deceitfulness is?

Phil.