BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Deeg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: ""Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks."" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 12:44:48 -0400
thanks- forgot about that, but when I am getting over 100 emails a day
from various places, it is difficult to keep up. thanks so much

>>> [log in to unmask] 5/26/2006 7:15 AM >>>
Rhonda -

The answer to your problem is at the end of this note and every other
note you get from the non-neat freaks (that whole "To terminate puerile

preservation prattling..." thing.  Otherwise,. we'll all be kind enough

to let you know that and then you'll still get too many notes.  You can

also go to the unmasticated version and get one consolidated note per
day - also done on the same link.

- Pam

--