From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 17:20:26 -0500
Hi everyone, I posted this a few weeks ago about my problems with Pine and
telnet not responding after a few minutes of inactivity.  I have
determined that this is not from a result of the networks I am on, and is
just a problem with my computer, and I need some help in order to correct
this problem.  I am using Windows XP home, and I am wondering if there is
anything I can do to correct this?  When I telnet to this host I am
E-mailing from on another machine, for instance at work there is no
problems.  The rest of my computer is working fine.  Any help would be
great, and thanks in advance.