From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:57:52 -0700
Peetie

The Ultra PC3200 DDR400 512MB from TigerDirect.com was a 48 hour sale at
$19.99 after rebate. Their email to me was date time 22 June 2006
11:52AM. It is now $34.99 after rebate. Are you signed up to get their
emails? They have great deals at times. And they back up the rebate
offers although I've never had a problem.

As to the memory speed indicated by your BIOS, I don't have an answer.
Maybe another member can educate us.

Tom Mayer