From:
Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:18:22 -0400
The definition (use) of CD-R is that they are a write once media,
so after they are used AND CLOSED they are "that way"
forever.  Note that if some CD-R disks are left "open",
you "can" add sessions and use more of the space not used yet.
You would have to check your burning software and the disk
itself to see if there is any space available. (I can answer questions
about how to do that in Nero.)

There are other types of media that you might be able to switch
to in the future that CAN be erased, but that ship has sailed for the
ones you already have...   (IE: CD-RW, which I never trusted with
my data BTW...)

Hope this helps,                        Rick Glazier

From: "Michael Lanspa"

--

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml