ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 05:52:41 +0000
Amen Phil  Father in Heaven we ask that you touch this person's friends heart before it is to late.  We thank you for your saving grace.  In your precious name we pray Amen

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries