ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:57:14 -0600
Hi Brad and Everyone,

Okay, you guys, a lot more stuff here. Read below, please.

Thanks much for praying.

I'm kind of scared right now.

I know that Vernon is strong, and he will not let anything happen,
and we have done all that we can and this is the only thing we have
left to do. I've done a whole lot of praying about this issue with the renters.

I call Mom every single day even if it is just for a few minutes. I
know this is hard for her, and she really does have faith in God.

Also, please pray for my Neise, Kelly. She was admitted into the
hospital way last week as she was having problems with her pregnancy.
She had her 4th child on Sunday, his name is Pressley, and he was
about 6 weeks premature, but they are keeping her in the hospital
because her blood pressure is not coming down.

Please pray for my sister, Sherilyn, as this is also very hard on her
with all the stress she's going through, and her husband, Tom is out
of work, also. He is taking care of Kelly's 3 little ones, while she
is in the hospital, and Sherilyn is spending time with Kelly in the
hospital, in between 2 jobs. Kelly's husband, Josh is working also.

Thanks for praying for our safety.

Please pray that I calm down now. I shall go take some B complex and
that should help with anxiety.

Thanks much. I love you all so very much.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson