ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 19:02:11 -0700
I just made the association of what I was trying to do earlier today, and
how many large church congregations treat those who need help.  Not long ago
I bought an At&t answering machine that is supposed to announce the caller's
number and store it to be played back with the message.  It's not working
properly.  I called their service number.  I spoke to no human being., but
went through menu options.  I did not get the answer I needed, so I went
online and tried to troubleshoot.  I could not find the model number, so I
used one that sounded close.  I'm not satisfied.  I need a human being!

I heard somewhere that after September 11, many people tried out
congregations, but gave up and left because they did not find the help they
needed.  If only there were more small, open groups like yours!

Sharon