ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:21:13 +0000
We did the same thing.  I really enjoy and am fasinated by the mind and how different things effect different people.  two people can go through the same esperience but come out quit a bit different.  It is fasinating.  It also helps if you love people like I do.  I am not gangquen (extroverted) but still could sit for hours just listening to other.  The thing I think is funny is I alway am analyzing and diagnosing there problems, without trying.  I have done this all my life even before I took psycology.  Infact that is one of the reason I studied it.  I probably will never finish the education iether.  Right now I just do not have any ambition.  And I know it is because of past rejection and failure.  I am just concentrating on my music and even that is hurting from the same symptoms.  But I know the Lord will have his perfect will with me.  I am willing to do what he wants.

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74

From: Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>