ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:24:17 -0600
Ned,

You sure do keep an eye on us all don't you. haha. And how is the church
situation, work situation and anything we can pray for you? You stick to us
here on E church like crust on bread haha. That is comforting. Have you
been doing anymore teachings at church? I haven't caught up with you on MSN
and need to do that again some time. Oh and the voice server too. I've been
so busy I haven't had  chance to stop in there.

Brad

teachings been coming at chruch Pastor Ned

At 07:37 AM 1/19/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Sharon,
>I am thankful to har that your dad is home.  I, though I have not posted
>much in a while, have been praying for your dad and for the family.  Thank
>God he is able to be home already.
>
>Amy, I am praying with you about the job opportunity and thanking God for
>that opportunity.  Keep your courage up: God will make you able.
>
>April, you are a strong soldier in the army of the Lord. You have certainly
>been tried time and time again. He is all you need and He will see you
>through it.  I am sorry for the pain and difficulties you are experiencing
>and will being standing firm with you in prayer.
>
>Kathy, it is good that you have heard from Chris. It ain't over till it's
>over but God will walk with you through it all. I love how it says in Psalm
>23 "Yea though I walk  "through" the valley of the shadow of death".  It
>says "I walk through".  Thank God He will not leave us but will walk with us
>"through" the valleys of life.  Chris is truly blessed to having caring and
>God-fearing parents like you and Gregg.  I will continue tospeak to the Lord
>on your behalf.
>
>Brad, I have been praying for your friend Larry and will continue.  It is
>good to hear that he can still laugh.  That is a good sign.  May God give
>him the peace he needs in this time of sorrow.
>
>Pat, I have been and will continue to pray for your mo and especially for
>you.  I know how hard this can be.  I lost my dad to bladder cancer and my
>mom to lung cancer.  It is difficult but God is there and will not leave you
>nor forsake you.  He loves and cares for you and He cares for your mom too.
>Keep the faith and He will keep you.
>
>Karen, Angel, Vicki, Rhonda, David, and any others whose name I didn't
>mention, I thank God for each one of you and for the list that permits us to
>be this wonderful family in the Lord.  I pray for you all and thank God for
>this list daily.  What a wonderful place to come together in Christ and to
>share our lives and our troubles as well as our victories.  May God be
>praised and may He be blessed by our participation here on the list.
>
>Again, Phil and Vicki, thanks for you faithfulness to operate the list and
>to watch out for us all.
>
>In Him,
>
>Ned

Brad

   "A man who works with his hands is a laborer;
a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman;
but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an
artist." --Louis Nizer