ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:49:55 -0500
Julie, what kind of dog is he?  I have my forth guide now, Kermit.  I know,
I know.  Stop laughing yall.  He's cute.  A golden male.  First male I've
had.  First I had Bitsy, Yellow Lab, then Cindi, Black Lab, Irene, whose
name changed to Rena, Golden Retriever, and now Big Kermit.  I still have
Rena, she will be 9 next week, but losing her sight.  Oh yeah, I changed
Cindi's she was Cinni.  I didn't like it.  They are all from The Seeing Eye.
For unto us a child is born.  Unto us a son is given.