ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 18:25:10 -0600
Hi Jen, and all,

I appreciate your prayers. This is a huge step for me. You know, putting
those dreams you had so safely tucked away, out for the world to judge and
etc. No I don't have anything out on the internet, I don't even have enough
worthy material to compile a CD. Not all songs are worthy, heck, I don't
know if I have anything worthy yet, but the more  I write hopefully the
better I get at it. Thanks for the prayer.

Brad

Brad

   Give God what's right,  not what's left