ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:21:43 -0500
Well Phil,
I can already see that my question wouldn't  matter any more.  It is
definitely a, this side of the veil question.  You know, once you get
to heaven, don't you think that it would be fun to either watch a
video of all the great bible stories or actually be a part of
them?  I mean, I don't know if there is much that we will want to ask
once we are in heaven to stay.  Just by being there, we will probably
have so much more understanding than we do now.  After all, now, we
see through a glass darkly, but, when we see face to face, it must
mean that we will just understand.
Just my thoughts,
Kathy