ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 06:03:35 -0600
Partly because everyone, you, me and the neighbor next door and the
neighbor next to him, have been blessed with a free will to choose  how we
conduct our lives. If one of my neighbors decides to rob my house, it is a
bad thing,  and I like to think I'm relatively good person living in this
world and try to follow God as much as I know, but I'm still subject to the
affects of another's freewill. That is just what I tend to believe. Because
to me, anything else would mean God had little predestined robots
pre-programmed to do what happens in life, and if that was the case then
I'd wonder why he didn't program us to not have sinned in the Garden of
Eden and bypass thousands of years of greif on his and our part.

Brad

At 04:47 AM 1/4/2006 -0600, you wrote:
>Yes, that is an excellent question.  Why do bad things happen to good
>people?
>
>Cheryl

Brad

   Make a life, make a living, make a difference.