ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:04:54 -0500
     I have an appointment with my surgeon on Wednesday,
January 4, and I'll make a decision concerning surgery at that
time.  That which will hurt me far more than the pain from the
surgery and subsequent physical therapy, is the fact that I won't
be able to help April for several weeks.  She is very precious to
me, and I'll feel useless to her.  At least I'll be able to play ball
with Flurrie with my good arm.  LOL!  Please pray for April, that
she'll be able to get her groceries, and get other things done
that I usually do for her.
David