ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:41:09 -0600
That's a whopper. Natural gas here is expected to rise 30% higher than last
year, and last year took a hike from the year before. Hopefully you'll have
no more cold snaps. God has certainly provided  in the past and will
continue to do so.

Brad

At 08:30 AM 12/16/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Our utility bills are climbing big time because we had a super cold snap
>last month for Denver.  Of course, Sandy and I are home 24 hours a day so
>our bill is higher than most people.  Also, although the secondary furnace
>we have in our basement apartment adds to that bill, Gretchen only runs it
>when she and the kids are home and it is a high energy efficient furnace and
>is half the size of our house furnace.  Fortunately, my monthly support for
>the ministry has been on the increase but I am still a long ways behind what
>I used to make when employed and in sales.  I am thinking about starting a
>monthly mail out of just a short testimony someone has experienced during
>the previous month for those wishing to be on a print mailing list.  If you
>want to be on such a list, let me know but about everything I write about, I
>post on echurch or on my website.  Of course, Christmas is expensive for
>everyone so I am no way asking for money here so don't even think it.  I'm
>just sharing where I am after three years of full time ministry.  If my life
>ended tomorrow, I would die happy because of all the miraculous things I
>have been privileged to witness in the lives of people I have prayed with.
>Say, there is a way of getting money, just die.  Sandy would get a pretty
>good life insurance pay off.  Well, Lord, that is up to you.  Otherwise, I'm
>just going to keep doing what I'm supposed to do.  I never ask if people can
>give because most people I pray with, don't have much money in the first
>place.  Besides, like I always say, how can you ask people for money when
>all you do is pray with them and sit back and watch God do His work.  But, I
>am asking everyone to pray.  when you get a 344 dollar monthly utility bill
>just before Christmas, it makes you stop and wonder.  that is almost 150
>dollars above normal.  so just pray, when you think about it, and you don't
>have to worry about anything else and if you need healing and need to pray
>and find the answers the Lord has for you personally, you know how to get in
>touch with me.
>
>Phil.
>

>Phil.

Brad

   Start spreading the news! HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM is offering
  Northwest Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities FREE classified advertising!!