ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:13:52 -0500
I talked to Marilyn's Ex-husband today and he is still very confused about
what happened in his life during the past few weeks.  I expressed my concern
for him that he wouldn't allow this to let depression really set in as he is
a diabetic, extremely overweight, living-alone male.  He doesn't get out
much, so he promised me that he would come to dinner with me next Monday to
have a good solid dinner.  I told him straight up front that the only agenda
I have is to be his friend and let him know that I care for him and his
physical and spiritual well-being.  I know not to preach to him, but I must
live Christ before him and take advantage of opportunities that present
themselves to share Christ's love for him.  Please continue to pray that I
do the right thing in this dilemma.  Marilyn encouraged me to invite him but
she feels that he won't show up even though he says he will.  Well, for
starters, he is holding my knitting ransome and I'll have to get that back
from him and I can't get to him.  Haha.  O, Lord, use my humble mistakes in
the knitting bag to bring Your Love and Redemption to my friends.  And,
contrary to the wayward judge speaking about the Indiana senate's opening in
prayer, In the name of our beloved Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.
*Smile*

April