ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:11:34 -0600
In some ways, this serves a void  many physical churches don't take the
time to fill. And yet there are those things which we are greatful not to
be subject to, such as Phil's croaking... errr... singing? lol. As you can
see we have a bit of fun with fond bantering back and forth, but at the end
of the day, we are hard pressed to find a more supportive group, sometimes
in prayer only and sometimes more substantially and tangibly when we can.

Brad