ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:28:21 -0500
Thanks, Sandy,
Yes, it could be that!  I am not much for doctors and medicine though I will
use them when I feel it necessary.  My ENT told me years ago to use warm
salt to flush the nose and sinuses wtih and does helps lots.  I  will, when
it is really bad, do that for a few times.  Then, when it is better, I
forget to do it or just won't get to it.  Isn't that the way with life?
Also with our wlk with the Lord.  When we are down and out, we call on the
Lord and we spend time with Him because we need Him.  He heals us and we go
about our business and forget the good times we spent with Him.  i am so
thankful that He is full of grace and mercy.

Ned