ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cheryl Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:34:01 -0600
Phil,

Sometimes the Lord annoints your voice when you think you can't sing a note.
I remember many times when I had to lead the congregation in song and I had
a cold and sore throat.  The Lord got me through it.  The Lord does not care
what you sound like when you sing as long as you sing from the heart and
your worship is in spirit and in truth.

Cheryl