ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 08:31:13 -0700
This requires some comment as you really hit the nail on some things Brad.
Good report.  Need a cup of java, not the scripting kind.  Will write more
later when I'm more collected.  Gallons and gallons of coffee later.  In
truth I only drink a comparative small amount.  But I know I have to study
today too.  Big push for final on Wednesday.
\

Vicki