ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 08:21:03 -0700
That sure was a weird test.  Not on my top ten list of where to spend the
night.  It was painless though, except where skin came off with the tape.  I
knew it would be from Phil's sleep test reports.  Anybody remember those?
The technician told me he'd really like to get technology where they could
study people's dreams.  So many of us blind people sleep weird anyway, this
may show nothing.  I just hope they don't give me a bunch of meds, like take
two asprins, go home and go to bed.  Ha.

Thanks for the prayers.  Appreciate them so much.

Vicki