ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 00:57:06 -0600
Hmmm you are right, it is late, but since I'm not tired? *clearing throat
for a long long long long long long sermon. Get out the bucket Phil. If I
can't wow them with a powerful preach, I'll  filibuster them until
they pay you good to shut my mouth.

Brad

At 11:43 PM 11/18/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>go to bed, Brad.  It is way passed your bed time.  I'll mind the store for
>you while you are sleeping.  Besides, the later it gets, the longer your
>sermons become, I've noticed over the years, and I was afraid you were going
>to bring up that bit about offerings, too.
>
>Phil.

Brad

   Place your FREE classified ad at HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!