ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:45:17 -0400
Kathy,
I have posted very little this week and haven't been that busy either.  This
called me out of my silence.  I knew the time was at hand but I didn't
realize it was so close.  I will pray with you as all the family will and we
will trust God for guidance and protection for Chris.  God will teach him if
he will receive.  He will one day thank you and Greg for your firm stand
with him and thank God for such wise and loving parents.  It might take a
while! May God give you and Greg wisdom in dealing with Chris and this time
in his life and may He give you peace of mind and heart knowing that you
have loved and cared for Chris even when you were upset with him.  May God
be glorfied in you all.

Ned