From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:42:35 -0500
Hi Folks, I'm still looking for accessories,
softcase, cigcord, AA holder and chargeable pack for the Icom IC-T90,
As Well As A Simple Mobile Antenna For 160Meters.
    And I Have The Following Items For Sale Or Swap.
Items VGC Unless Otherwise Noted, Prices Shipped US.
Grundig Mini100PE 8band ShirtPocketSize FM A M SWL RX$15,
SamlexRPs1204, 4Amp Continuous  6Amp Surge Linear Power Supply $20,
Icom "2pin speaker mic, Ic2at vintage, fits RS,Icom&Other HTs$15,
Philips? Cable Converter, puts cable channels on Tv'sUHF Band,
   WorksWell, LooksFair$12.50,
AT&T Answering Machine, With Talking Setup Menus,
   Very Blind Friendly$15,
Perkins Brailler Just Refurbished+DustCover $200,
Thousands of Used but Not Abused Cassettes/varying lengths.
Please Reply Off List and Thanks, From Danny Dyer, Wb4idu,
Email [log in to unmask]