From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:34:12 -0800
There are articles in the Press Democrat about the accident.  Go to
www.pressdemo.com There is a search engine on the site.  In the edit box,
type Montgomery Drive January 5, 2006.  A list of articles for that date
will appear.

I have downloaded the two articles and I'll email them when I get the html
cleaned out.

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California