From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 00:20:20 -0500
lol, after all the talking on here I"m giving a look to the IC-746 PRO but
honestly, I'd like to get my bills back in order and start what I used to do
which was play with a radio, sell it and get something else a few months
later, generally I did that with used radios but if I can get the credit
cards worked out soon enough, it would be great to do that again.