From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 11:41:01 -0500
And after that, I forgot to add the message......oh well, it's
saturdy, anyway here it is, and sorry for the necessity to "double
post, Danny.
Ad Number:
517053

Date Placed:
02/18/06

Name:
Gary Horlbeck

Phone Number:
505-299-3280

Callsign:
KH6JTM

Category:
MISC

Heading:
FOR SALE: ICOM IC-310 Voice Synthesizer

Ad Message:
ICOM IC-EX310 Voice synthesizer unit for the IC-751, IC-721, IC741,
and the R71A. New in box with all instructions. $85 shipped USA only.
No trades.
table end