From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:26:13 -0600
Hi Don,
I have used a Bencher for some years and like it.  I am currently
using a Knox paddle, which I believe is manufactured in England.  It
is very nice; heavy, and the machining is really precise.  And it
sends good code, at least as good as this old fist can manage!!
I recall that it cost about $100 and is probably worth it if you're
not on a really tight budget.
And I agree with you, code is to be sent with a key not a
computer!!  But I'm open to discussion!!