From:
Richard Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 21:48:09 000

JOhn worte:
   >I'm guessing you mean the TM-g707A and the TM-V7A, difference being,
   >the TM-V7A can listen on both bands at once and to cross band
   >repeat and the 707A can't though it can scan like I have it setup
   >and that's almost as good and for my uses better. Cross band repeat
   >would be nice now and then but I don't need it. Also, the G707A
   >speaks the PL tones and the V7A doesn't. Not a huge deal usually so
   >long as it beeps different at the lowest setting or something.
DIg that.  ABout June or so I think I"m going to be looking
for a v7a with speech because I want the crossband repeat
functionality as we live out in the sticks.

Btw somebody sent me an ascii manual to that rig and it got
lost in the fire on that machine.  WHomever that was I'd
appreciaite it if they'd arrange with me offlist to send it
to me.

73 de nf5b

Richard WEbb,
Electric SPider Productions,