From:
Paul Bolduc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 11:40:58 -0500
Good morning Tom and the list,

I'm quite sure of this step, but you might want to have it confirmed.

Turn off the rig.
Hold the VFO button down while turning it back on.
Hit the VFO button again and then Memory recall and all your memory settings will stay, but all menu items should default to factory settings.

I think if you hold down the Memory Recall button and then turn it on it will erase all memory items and all menu items as well.

If this is not correct somebody please speak up.

73,

Paul  WR1X