From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:04:51 -0500
No, the memory you use to store all your frequencies is shared with all the
PM memories.  Below I have copied chapter 8.1 from the manual.  This tells
everything stored in the PM memory.

See below, regards, Ken
#8.1 Programmable Information

The following programmable settings are shared by the V.h.f and U.h.f
bands: Tx band Automatic power off Time-out timer Auto dimmer change
Positive/ negative reversal Transfer rate Control band Automatic band
change Display dimmer Display contrast Beep volume DTSS/page code
transmit delay Microphone key confirmation tone

The following settings can be separately stored for the V.h.f and U.h.f
bands:

VFO frequency Memory recall mode Tx band Frequency step Tone
frequency Tone status Offset direction Automatic repeater offset Upper
frequency limit (for programmable VFO) Scan resume method Automatic
simplex checker DTSS/page status Page code memory channels VFO
mode Call channel mode Control band Transmit output power CTCSS
frequency CTCSS status Offset status Reverse status Lower frequency limit
(for programmable VFO) Programmable Memory (pm) S-meter squelch
Advanced intercept point DTSS code Dual band RX