From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:24:05 -0800
We all like to eat and talk on the radio, so hope this isn't to far off
topic.
I'm forwarding this invitation for  a friend.
Hello:My name is Jon and I have recently graduated from culinary school.I
am a low-partial, and achieving this goal was extremely difficult. I have
just launched my own mailing list or listserve called "The Blind Chef".
If you have any interest in beginning or improving on your cooking skills
and learning about the latest adaptive products to make cooking easier, I
invite you to come join my list.  The effectiveness of this list will
improve as the number of subscribers increases.  Whether you want to
learn, or want to share what you know, you are welcome at "The Blind Chef"
mailing list.  To subscribe to the list, send a message to

Please be sure to reply to the confirmation e-mail to complete the
subscription process.  If you would like to check out the web page
associated with this list, visithttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheBlindChef
I am working hard to expand the website to include a large database with
files about frequently asked questions, such as tips on pie crust making,
cheesecakes, etc.  There will also be recipes and directions for an entire
menu each month for you to try.Again, come check us out, and hope to see
you there soon.

73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr