From:
Paul Bolduc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:36:11 -0500
Tom, if the files are not in sequence then hold down the Control key on the first file to be moved.  Arrow down and you will hear not selected and the file name, hit space bar on the next and subsequent files to be moved.  You should now be able to move in one operation the requested files.

To check which files are being moved hold down the control key and just arrow up listening for when it does not say "not selected".  HTH
73,
Paul  WR1X