From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:00:01 -0500
Hi, all.

Forgive the "off topic" posting here, but I have a rather immediate problem
that I'm trying to solve.

How do you select folders from your hard drive to be copied onto another
source, which, in this case, is a flash drive?  I am using Jaws 5.0 with
Windows XP Pro.  I know that individual items can be selected using the
"shift" key, but I don't know how to check exactly what folders have been
selected.  Once I select the folders I want to copy, I would think I'd be
able to copy and paste them right onto the flash drive.

It's been a while since I've done something like this, and my memory isn't
co-operating tonight.  HI!  HI!
Thanks for taking this "off topic" inquiry.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ