From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 07:11:44 -0800
Hi Rich,

I'm not totally sure it gets power through the mic cord.  It's been a while
since I've had this one apart but try the two screws on the side between the
front and back feet.  It may just be these that allow the base to drop off
so you can get to the batteries.

By the way, if anyone on the list knows anyone who wants one of these, I
have mine available.  It has been modified for use of a goose neck instead
of the short stub that holds the mic clip but can easily be restored back to
original.  The only change apparent would be a small hole on the back side
of the portion of the base that holds the vertical stem where I put in a set
screw to hold the goose neck mounting.  This would be invisible from the
front.  I am asking $70 plus shipping.

You all take care and very 73.  Happy New Year to everyone.
Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX