From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 18:17:23 -0500
Hi All, Hope You All are having a Blessed and Enjoyable Christmas Season,
and glad to hear of the new rigs and Acs being gained throughout the list.
I'm in process of reconfiguring my overall Radio Installation and have put
together both a partial list of stuff I'd like to find, and a list of stuff
I'd either sell or swap.  Any and or all possibilities/questions/offers will
be considered, If I have something that you could use, give me an idea of
what you'd consider to be a fair cash or barter price for it.  On the other
hand, if you've got something available which I'm in search of, let me know
what you'd consider to be a fair cash or barter arrangement for it. Please
Reply Off List,
To Danny Dyer, Wb4idu, in North East GA, USA,
email [log in to unmask]
or phone Home,7068861458, Between 10AM&11PM Eastern.     Things I'm looking
for include, but aren't limited to,
 1. Any Accessories For An Icom IC-T90A HT,
2. Any of the following Communications receivers,
A, Sony ICF7600G or GR,
B, Sony SW1, or 100S,
C, Grundig YB400 Or 400PE,
D, Radioshack dx392-Sangean818CS,
E, (Whatever The Small Grundig SW Radio Cassette recorder's called,)
F, Radioshack DX100,
G, Halicrafters S38/Any Flavor,
H, National SW54.
3. HeathKit "Sixer, AM 6Meter Tranceiver,
4, RCA Brailled AM-FM-UHF-VHF TV receiver,
5, Radioshack or Other Talking Multimeter,
6, Battery Operated NonTalking Hands type Braille Wristwatch.

            Meanwhile, The list of Things I have to swap or sell,
in no particular order, includes, but is not limited to,
1, 1Or Both NIB, RCA, RP6150, 200Channel+Instant WX,
   Handheld Programmable Nascar Racing/Public Service Scanners,
   Each With 9Vdc Wallwart Charger-Supply, Duck, Books,&Box.
   2, MFJ-8034 (Model MFJ-400) Econo Keyer
   Uses External Paddle& Power, not included,
   Or Internal 9Volt Battery,/included,
   Speed And Volume Controls on front, quarter inch plugs on rear,
   Works Fine, Manual available.

3,
1 Maldol Telescopic Antenna and four Maldol Monoband antenna coils
   1Each for 7 and 21, and 2for 28mhz,
   comes with coax elbow and coax2BNC adapter.

4, Samlex RPS1204 4Amp, 6Amp Surge, linear Power Supply,
   Terminals, Ciglighter plug, OnOff switch and Fuse on Front, VGC.
5, 1 Each, Icom and Radioshack Speaker mics,
   These are the "2Pin/1Mini and 1Micro plug type, for most Icom, Yaesu,
and RS hts,
   The Icom is IC2AT vintage, RS is later, Both VGC.
6, Midland model 13-903/Similar To Radioshack,
   Four Channel Crystal Control Handheld Scanner,
   Comes with Duck, 1Non Local Crystal, and non OEM Charger,
   Uses 4AA Cells, Missing Battery door, Lights&Makes WhiteNoise.

7, MFJ 901B HF Manual Antenna Tuner,
   with paperwork, Good shape,
8, Philips? Tv Cable Converter, puts cable channels on Tv'sUHF Band.
9, 1OrBoth of 2, Different Digital Telephone Answering Machines,
   With Blind Friendly Talking Setup Menus, VGC,
10, Very Basic Webb Camera/connects Via USB Port, VGC.
11, Very Basic/Low Pixal Count, Pocket Size Digital Camera.
12, a 7, 16inch Section Folding Military HF Portable Antenna,
   Very similar to The AT271 Antenna.
13, Thousands of Good Used Cassette Tapes/varying lengths.
 Other Stuff Too. Thanks, Danny.