From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:01:51 -0500
    Chris:

These are very good points, and they represent issues that must
realistically be addressed.

This is why this particular set of issues represents a good challenge to me.

Thanks very much for sharing your thoughts.

Again, if you have more, it might be best to take things "off list", but
I'll let you and the other folks on the list decide that.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ