From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 18:46:50 -0500
While we are at it, we probably should pass a law against car audio
systems, especially the ones that use CDs, as a lot of people have
accidents while trying to change the CDs.  Oh, yeah.  We can get rid of the
music systems that you can hear a half a mile away.  They should be
legislated out of existance anyway.

Oh, yeah.  No mor eating or drinking in the car, because if the driving
spills something down the front of them, big distraction.  The list could
go on and on.

The problem that I have with the legal system in the United States is that
we are making so many laws that we should probably just arrest everybody,
because sooner or later you'll break one somewhere.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 01:02 PM 12/9/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>Well, possibly, but the law says cell phones, not radio.  If we extend
>this following your logic, this would include, ham, c b, and for that
>matter, even talking to other people in the car.  Of course when you get
>into cell phones, you get into dialing the number, text messaging and so
>forth.
>73s
>Butch Bussen
>wa0vjr