From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:23:11 -0500
On Friday 12/2/05 00:54 K5IN wrote:
>I would also like to know how one would remotely mount the head say up under
>a hutch in front of the operating desk?
There are two mounting plates that come with the TS480.  One has four
rubber feet, and is meant to sit on top of a table or desk.  The
other has four holes in place of the feet, and can be screwed onto
the underside of a shelf.  With each of the plates, the head is
attached to two pieces of metal which are perpendicular to the plate,
and held in place by two machine screws with hex heads.  These screws
go through holes in the right-angle pieces of metal, and screw into
corresponding pieces of metal on the clip that attaches to the back
of the control head.

Steve